1. By participating in this promotion, entrants have agreed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. This promotion is only open to residents in the United States.
3. This promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. All entrants will need a telephone with a text function to enter.
5. The promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. To participate in the promotion, the word CI must be sent as a text message to 62687.
7. Entries may only be submitted this way.
8. Entries submitted by agents or third parties will not be accepted. Late, incomplete, or otherwise illegible entries will not be accepted.
9. Message and data rates may apply.
10. By entering, you agree to receive special offers through mobile from Cottage Inn Pizza; max 8 messages per month. Participation may vary. To opt out of communications at anytime, entrants must text STOP to 62687.
11. The promotion period will commence on February 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM ET and will close on April 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET.
12. Three winners will be selected by an independent automatic computer generated random prize draw program online randomizer from all valid entries received during the promotion period. The draws will take place on May, 3 2017.
13. There are three prizes available to entrants. Each winning entrant will receive 1 x $50 (50 US Dollars) Cottage Inn gift card for use at participating Cottage Inn locations. Gift cart participation may vary.
14. All winners and their leaders agree to their details being passed to the coordinator. If a winner rejects their prize in whole or in part, another winner will be selected randomly but no substitute will be offered to the winner who rejected their prize in whole or in part.
15. The winners will be contacted by telephone within 7 days of the draw. The winners must respond to their notification call and confirm their full name, contact number, and postal address. Failure by a winner to respond to the notification call informing them they are a winner within 28 days will result in their prize being forfeited. In the event of forfeiture, another winner will be randomly selected and so on until a winner claims the prize. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide a correct telephone number. Non-winners will not be contacted/notified.
16. The prizes will be sent by recorded delivery within 28 days of the winner responding to their notification.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. No cash or other alternative prize is available in whole or in part. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the promoter’s discretion. The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable.
18. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of a prize.
19. The promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
20. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the promoter due to any malfunction, network or software failure, virus, bug, delay or any other reason whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. All entries become the property of the promoter.
21. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: 4390 Concourse Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 for a period of 3 months after the promotion period has ended.
22. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or contrary to the spirit of the promotion. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
23. Winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the promoter.
24. The promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion without notice as it may reasonably require.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance to the State of Michigan and the United States. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts.
26. The promoter: Cottage Inn Carryout & Delivery Incorporated, 4390 Concourse Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.