Cottage Inn Pizza Gourmet Madness Bracket Challenge Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotion: Welcome to the “Gourmet Madness Bracket Challenge” (“Contest”) presented by Cottage Inn Pizza (“Host”). No purchase necessary to enter or win, and no deposit, entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in this contest.
- Contest Period and Description of Contest. The Contest shall commence on March 12th, 2020 (“Start Date”) and conclude on April 10, 2020 (“End Date”). The period from the Start Date to the End Date shall be known as the “Contest Period.”
- Each Participant agrees to abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Host, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility. All eligible participants (“Participants”) entering the Contest must comply with all terms and conditions of these Rules.
- Participants may enter as outlined in Section 6 below.
- The Contest is open to U.S. residents who, on the date of entry, are at least 18 years of age or older (21 or older in Massachusetts).
- How to Enter. To enter the Contest, Participants will select one restaurant per bracket line up to cast their vote. Participants must use a valid name & email address to enter their predictions.
- Host shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process, including without limitation, late, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, or misdirected entries, and shall not have any obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable submission. No illegible, incomplete, forged, or altered entries will be accepted.
- Limit One (1) Entry per person during each bracket contest Period. Bracket Contest Periods are defined as:
- Predictions period: March 27th, 2020–April 6th, 2020
- Selection of Gourmet Madness Bracket Challenge Winner. At the end of each Bracket Contest Period.
- Selection of Registrant Winner. All valid will automatically be entered into a random drawing to win one pizza per week for 52 weeks, in the form of weekly coupons.
- Winner will be randomly selected on or around April 10th, 2020. Winner will be contacted via email on or around April 10th, 2020 and have five (5) business days to claim their prize package.
- If the winner does not claim their prize package within five (5) business days, a new winner will be randomly selected. Contest reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- By participating in this campaign, you will have opted in to receive coupons and promotions from Cottage Inn Pizza. You may opt-out at any time.
- Publicity. Prize winners agree that their names, location, social media posts, and/or photos and videos tagged in response to contest posts may be used for marketing purposes by the Host and its affiliates. By participating in the Contest, the Winner agrees to refrain from any behavior or communication that would harm the image or reputation of the Cottage Inn Pizza or Cottage Inn Pizza user community. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING YOUR NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST.
- Additional Terms and Conditions. The decisions made by Cottage Inn Pizza management regarding, but not limited to, eligibility, winners, scoring, travel arrangement, rules, prizes and compliance with Cottage Inn Pizza’s standards of conduct. No correspondence will be entered into. Cottage Inn Pizza reserves the right to make reasonable changes to these terms, (a) to ensure the fairness of competition, and (b) in response to unanticipated developments (such as technical failures, errors, acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, and changes in applicable law.
- Choice of Law and Disputes. Choice of law Disputes shall be subject to the provisions in Cottage Inn Pizza’s terms of service, which are hereby incorporated by reference, including Section 15, which contains a binding arbitration clause and a class action waiver.
- Conditions of Participation and Limitations of Liability.
By participating, entrants hereby release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge Host, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, divisions, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes or contest, and each of its and their directors, employees, officers, and agents from and against any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries, or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the sweepstakes or contest, including without limitation (i) the administration of the sweepstakes or contest, such as typographical, printing, seeding, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes or contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or any related materials, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, illegible, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or damaged entries, any delays in delivery or lack of availability of the prize or prize materials and/or (ii) entrants’ participation in a sweepstakes or contest offered by Host or their acceptance or use of a prize, or participation in any prize related activities, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto, and death and bodily injury (including emotional distress), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the sweepstakes or contest or any sweepstakes or contest-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
Host reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be (i) acting in violation of these Rules or (ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the applicable sweepstakes or contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event Host is prevented from continuing with sweepstakes or contest as contemplated by any event beyond its control, including, without limitation, a force majeure, fire, flood, epidemic or other national health emergencies, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared,) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, an order of any court or jurisdiction, public health crisis, or other cause not reasonably within its control, then Host shall also have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the respective sweepstakes or contest. In the event that a sweepstake or contest is terminated, canceled, or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prize(s) will be awarded to the extent required by law.