TO OUR VALUED COTTAGE INN CUSTOMERS,
We would like to send our prayers and wishes to all of those who have been affected or know someone who may have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19.
We in the Cottage Inn Family are committed to your family. Safety comes first and we are doing everything in our power to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible.
During these uncertain times, Cottage Inn is encouraging Contactless Delivery service. Please pre-pay by credit card and leave a spot on your door-step for delivery (small table or tote outside the door is ideal).
Ordering Contactless Delivery:
- ONLINE: Enter in the “Special Instructions” section when entering your delivery address where you would like your contactless delivery.
- PAYMENT: Add tip and complete payment using a card
- DELIVERY, UPON ARRIVAL: The Delivery Driver will put your order on a clean surface per your instructions(small table or tote outside the door is ideal). The Driver will remain at a safe distance to ensure you collect your order.
During this time, we encourage payment online or over the phone to reduce your physical contact with others.
Cleanliness and Sanitation
During this pandemic, Cottage Inn has enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- Our stores are also practicing daily health checks on employees as required by county health departments.
- Handwashing and glove-wearing are just some of the many procedures all Cottage Inn employees are following.
- Routine sanitizing of all surfaces, counters, pin pads, registers, door handles, light switches, faucets, has been increased to happen as often as items are touched.
- All drivers are required to sanitize their cars at all touchpoints as often as possible. (Handles, steering wheels, counsels, etc.)
- Cottage Inn drivers are wearing gloves and changing them after each delivery.
Thank you for being a loyal guest and for placing your trust in us. If you have any questions, please contact us or reach out to your local Cottage Inn.