Cottage Inn would like to recognize those that embrace education. Education is a fundamental need for the future growth of our nation. We are seeking applicants with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in High School. The scholarship award will be made payable to the college or university of your choice to help pay for your education.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2016 Cottage Inn Scholarship, John Sipple! He is attending West Virginia University Institute of Technology pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Great job on the essay and thank you to everyone else for your submissions.
Cottage Inn will award three scholarships in the amounts of $2,500, $1,000, and $500.
Duration of Fund: One-time gift.
Deadline: Application Deadline for the 3rd annual scholarship –May 31, 2017 and each year following as long as the scholarship program continues. Essays will be accepted thru the May deadline and Scholarships will be awarded on August 30th or required date for enrollment payment deadlines of that same year, based on the particular university or college for which the applicant has applied and been accepted.
Cottage Inn Requires the Following:
- An essay describing what you would do to benefit your local community if you were the owner of a Cottage Inn Franchise (please keep essays around 1,500 words)
- Proof of a minimum High School GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload an essay answering the question, “If you were a Cottage Inn Franchise owner, what would you do with your store to benefit the local community in your area?”
- Provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university