Thank you for your interest in the Cottage Inn Pizza 2020 Scholarship! Please carefully read all the information below to find out how to apply. To learn more about our 2019 winner, Dan Hu, visit our blog.
Duration of Fund: One-time gift.
Deadline: Application deadline for the 6th annual scholarship is May 31, 2020. Essays will be accepted up until the May deadline, and scholarships will be awarded in late fall.
First Place: $2,500.00
First Runner Up: $1,000.00
Second Runner Up: $500.00
Cottage Inn Requires the Following:
- Proof of a minimum High School GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload an essay answering the following: Given the rapid growth of third-party delivery services such as GrubHub and EatStreet, Cottage Inn Pizza is now competing with several different restaurants and markets. How do we stay relevant with our delivery services given all the options customers now have at their fingertips?
- Provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university