Cottage Inn would like to recognize those that embrace education. Education is a fundamental need for the future growth of our nation. We are seeking applicants with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in
High School. The scholarship award will be made payable to the college or university of your choice to help pay for your education.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2018 Cottage Inn Scholarship, Alexander Koons! Alexander is attending The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and was selected because of his in-depth essay about the benefits of offering a vegan product selection on Cottage Inn’s menu.
We would also like to congratulate our second place winner, Melissa Muller of Hofstra University and our third place winner, Terryn of Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Thank you for your submissions, we look forward to seeing what 2019 has in store.
For the 2019 Scholarship, Cottage Inn will award three scholarships in the amounts of $2,500, $1,000, and $500.
Duration of Fund: One-time gift.
Deadline: Application Deadline for the 5th annual scholarship is May 31, 2019. Essays will be accepted up until the May deadline and Scholarships will be awarded in late fall.
Cottage Inn Requires the Following:
- Taking into consideration Cottage Inn’s current map of locations, and analyzing how our competitors have grown, where should we open our next location? Please see list of locations here.
- Proof of a minimum High School GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload an essay answering the following: Taking into consideration Cottage Inn’s current map of locations, and analyzing how our competitors have grown, where should we open our next location? Please see list of locations here.
- Provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university